Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Red.... That Red

This is specifically for my lady... Amanda. Thought i would make a post dedicated to her. It's nothing much. Keeping it simple.
Took these a few weeks back and thought these would be the perfect thing for her.



This ones my favourite though...


Amanda your an amazing person, wouldnt want to do anything without you. This isnt going to get all lovey dovey, but all i want to do is show my appreciation for your in my life. Its not much, but i hope you like it. :)


>>>tommiboy<<<


___________________________
MY QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained."

-Walt Disney-



3 comments:

Amanda said...

i love it sweetie! xx

Nichol Brooklyn said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWW...
the two of u are damn sweet!!!

an92 said...

You guys are so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails